One of my staples for a quick snack or delicious sandwich filler.
600g mushrooms (or more or less)
3 cloves of garlic (or more or less)
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
A pinch of salt
Pepper to taste
1) Add the oil to a pan and add the crushed or sliced garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
2) Then add the chopped mushrooms and cook until the released water has evaporated, and the mushrooms are slightly browned.
3) Remove from the heat and add the mushrooms and garlic to a food processor.
4) Blend on high speed to create a paste and season with salt and pepper.
5) Slowly add breadcrumbs until the desired consistency of a dip is achieved.
6) Transfer the mixture to a container and store in the fridge.
This is the basic version but you could go crazy with spices such as cumin, smoked paprika or curry powder and serve on biscuits, freshly toasted bread or vegetable sticks.